• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Youtube
  • Instagram

  • THREE HUNDRED AND THREE DAYS- nearly over!




    Following on from my previous post; the months of hard work and exhibition related stress has nearly ended!

    The private exhibition viewing on Thursday the 4th went swimmingly and now open to the public until Thursday the 11th.

    The one thing I enjoyed most about the exhibition despite being surrounded by my favourite people was getting the positive response and approval of my efforts from family and friends as well as people I'd never met before. It was lovely to see my efforts had gathered the positive responses I had hoped for and seeing everything put together after so long of only envisioning it.

    I've posted a few pics on here off my phone from the night however more professional photos to follow after Thursday and some exciting news to stay in touch about the next few coming months! yarpyarpyarpyarppppp.

    Happy, happy, happy.

    P.s Well done to everyone at the exhibition, all amazing

    Enjoy x





    Foundie Team






    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Flickr Photostream

    http://instagram.com/sophiegowling

    Twitter Updates

    Meet The Author

    -Sophie Gowling-

    -Art&Design student in the North East of England-

    -Aspiring fine artist & lover of creativity-

    -Contact me at sophiegowling@hotmail.co.uk -