• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Youtube
  • Instagram

  • PAINT UPDATE- CLOSE UP

    I've recently been super busy trying to organise a million and one things as well as trying to work .. 
    An update on some recent close ups of a couple of 2.5 meter long canvases I'm working on.. 
    The scale is often difficult to work with and photographing smaller sections often does more justice before the whole composision is resolved. 

    These photos are form Canvas No.2 where I started to play with levels of transparency to break up the high saturation of colours and bring more spacial awareness to the canvas plain. 

    I work with acrylic adjusting the properties level of thickness and translucency in order to create my desired effect. 

    Enjoy! 

    Check out my Instagram for more regular updates on my work!














    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Flickr Photostream

    http://instagram.com/sophiegowling

    Twitter Updates

    Meet The Author

    -Sophie Gowling-

    -Art&Design student in the North East of England-

    -Aspiring fine artist & lover of creativity-

    -Contact me at sophiegowling@hotmail.co.uk -